CATERPILLAR'S HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy home delivery service may be right for you if you are on a maintenance medication that your physician anticipates long-term use and you are stabilized on a given dosage, you travel often, or you have difficulty getting to a pharmacy.
Maintenance drugs are medications that have a stabilized dosage taken on a regular or long-term basis for conditions such as high blood pressure, arthritis, heart ailments or diabetes. The medication is conveniently delivered to your home in up to a 90-day supply.
HOW DO I ORDER?
- Call AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy Customer Service at 1-866-840-1222 to register. For the hearing-impaired, dial 1-800-573-1833 to register.
- Click here to register online for AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy home delivery.·
- Complete the Home Delivery Registration & Prescription Order Form and mail it, along with the prescription and co-payment, to the address listed on the bottom of the form. (Your doctor can also fax in the prescription by using the Prescriber Fax Form).
- If you're unsure of the copay, call AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy Customer Service at 1-866-840-1222.
- If payment or credit card information is not included, the prescription may be returned unfilled.
- Be sure to allow 10 business days from the time you mail your prescription to the time your prescription is delivered. If you provide your e-mail address, you will be notified when your prescription is received and when your order has shipped.
- NOTE: It is standard practice to substitute generic equivalents for brand drugs whenever possible.
- If you have questions, call AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy Customer Service at 1-866-840-1222 or, for the hearing-impaired, dial 1-800-573-1833.
- After receiving the first prescription, refills can be made online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through the AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy website or by calling 1-866-840-1222. Make sure to have the prescription number, store number and credit card information ready. The prescription number and store number can be found on the prescription bottle label.
If you're ordering a drug through home delivery, CLICK HERE first for important information on generic drugs.