Telehealth is a way to access medical consultation without leaving the comfort of your home. You can talk with a doctor by phone or video chat at any time, day or night, and they can treat and prescribe medications, if needed.
Caterpillar's UnitedHealthcare plan options currently cover telehealth visits (also known as "Virtual Visits"), and our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan option offers them through their vendor MDLIVE. (International Assignees: For telehealth resources under the Cigna Global plan, see the ISE section.)
To access UHC's Virtual Visits:
1. Download the UHC app on your smart phone or visit myuhc.com/virtualvisits from a tablet or computer.
2. New to myuhc.com? Click Register Now.
3. Sign in with your Username and Password.
4. Click Get Started to talk or video chat with a doctor 24/7.
The cost of a UHC Virtual Visit is $49, except for COVID-19-related virtual visits, and a claim will be submitted to UHC automatically. Your deductible and co-insurance amounts apply, unless it is COVID-19 related.
CLICK HERE for more information about UHC Virtual Visits.
To access BCBS’ Virtual Visits:
1. Contact MDLIVE directly by calling their customer service number: 1-888-676-4204
2. Visit MDLIVE’s website: MDLIVE.com
3. Download MDLIVE’s mobile app
Please contact your health insurance carrier if you have any questions regarding telehealth services.